Swo and Steady Wins the Race
If there is one thing I'm learning from this honorable pursuit, it's patience. There are a number of reasons why getting outlandishly swo requires patience:
1) You don't see results overnight
2) You can't get swo constantly, even though at any moment of any day I'm thinking "i would so much rather be lifting weights than doing whatever it is i'm doing right now"
4) You wish mother earth had provided more forms of veggies to throw in the kale shake because frankly, I'm hitting all the big ones and all I want is to keep diversifying my veggies
So, what is it that keeps me going, day after day, drinking kale shakes, pounding out the miles on the 'mill, grabbing a glass of water instead of a beer? While I've always been a fan, I have to give major props to my boy, Barack Swobama, for his cool, patient and ultimately successful and badass take down of un-swosama. I am confident that when June 17th comes around, I'll be able to roll to Balurstin's as happy as the Prez because I know the last 8 weeks were an epically successful swobal war on the 'stache.
Now, while keeping it gangsta like a swOG, sometimes a swobot has got to 'cock. These times should be few and far between, but sometimes a craig has to show his swommitment while FAFs BFA. Last weekend, as a frozen za' was being crushed late-night at a homie's, I had to not only abstain from the 'za but drop down and start yapping some push ups. After busting out 45 push ups in a row, I got off the floor (much more quickly than all the jaws in the room), brushed myself off and just said "gotta keep it swo craig." In the ensuring frenzy of desire had by all females in the room, a swobot may have had to strip to the boxer briefs. Sometimes you gotta crowd please and have a soft opening of the hard body.
So keep it steady as she swos, because ultimately, we are all looking for the day when the swo whisper gets turned on it's head, and this is the result.
And as always, thanks to the continued support of all the fans out there.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home