Swomerta
Welcome to our blog: "Nels and Jesse Are Swo." Needless to say this is exciting. As Nels mentioned, June 17th is baring it's teeth like a rabid swolverine and we need to step it up to our A game. In that line, I have a couple thoughts:
1) What is swomerta? It's simple - it's a simple code that says you will get swo. If you were part of cosa swostra like Nels and I, you would probably get it.
2) I think I speak for both of us, when I say, we literally can't get swo frequently enough. Every time I leave the gym, I look longingly back, asking "please sir can I have another" a la Swoliver Twist.
3) The 'staches are the enemy. The veins are the friends. We will be veiny and unstached. We will not fail. And that's a prophecy straight from mother f*cking Swostradamus.
Stay tuned for more information which will likely include our diets, exercise regiments, and maybe even more puns. And thanks to all the fans out there.
Labels: swolverine

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home